WOOD WATERPROOF SEALANT
Seal Ends Once™ High Solids End Sealer for All Wood
Seal Ends Once™ High Solids End Sealer for All Wood Types is a nano-tech water based penetrating sealer that prevents water absorption of the ends and cuts of all lumber including green logs. Seal Ends Once protects against end checking and splitting. Most problems on decks and log homes stem from moisture ingress that causes checking and splitting.
Uses: For use on all soft and hardwoods including Cedar, Ipe, Pressure Treated, Mahogany, Camaru, Bamboo, Timbersil, Redwood, Tigerwood and Fir. Seal Ends Once helps to stabilize the wood preventing cupping and twisting.
CLEAR • No. 6100 • 4 FL OZ / 118mL
CLEAR • No. 6000 • 32 FL OZ (1 US QT) / 946mL
CLEAR • No. 7000 • 1 US Gallon / 3.79L
Available in gallon size upon request. Download Data Sheet
- Non-toxic, Zero VOC’s, Safe for the Environment
- Contains no wax or chemicals
- Superior penetration and long lasting
- Waterproofs and protects against mold and mildew stains
- Does not protect against airborne black mold
- Can be used over water
- Non film forming
- Paintable and Stainable
- Will not harm humans, plants or animals
- Easy soap and water cleanup
- 10-year warranty
- Squeegee applicator bottle makes it easier than ever to apply
Wood Ends Sealer
All surfaces should be cleaned before sealing for best penetration and performance of a coating. Remove algae, grime or mildew with Seal-Once™ All Wood Cleaner. Pressure washing is recommended.
After cleaning, test absorbency of wood by sprinkling a few drops of water on the surface. If the water does not readily penetrate the surface, stripping will be necessary to remove old coatings prior to applying product. (Sanding or removal of paint containing lead may be hazardous. Call 1-800-424-LEAD for details.)
- Do not use if air or surface temperature is below 45°F/7.22°C.
- Do not apply in rain or when rain is imminent.
- DO NOT THIN. With 4 oz. squeegee applicator bottle, apply two liberal, even coats of Seal Ends Once™ with squeegee to wood end grain. Apply second coat as soon as the first coat enters the wood and is still damp.
- Approximate coverage is 5 sq/ft at two coats. Coverage rates were based on soft pine wood end samples. Coverage rate will increase on dense and harder woods.
- Quart Refill covers approximately 38 sq/ft at two coats. When applying directly from quart can, apply by spray or brush — do not roll. Gallons available upon request.
Clean equipment and brushes with warm, soapy water. Store unused product above 32°F, protect from freezing.
MAINTENANCE & CARE
Seal-Once & Poly Blend treated surfaces can be cleaned with 1 gallon of warm water, 14 oz. bleach, and 1 oz. of dawn dish detergent. Apply cleaning solution with a sprayer and allow to rest for twenty to thirty minutes before rinsing with water using a garden hose with a nozzle. Use cleaning solution to remove airborne mold and mildew stains, dirt, grime, etc. on the surface. Seal-Once & Poly Blend will prevent and resist any water, mold, and mildew penetration. Do not use oxidizers, corrosives, or strippers on Seal-Once treated surfaces.
Surfaces can be recoated with Seal-Once or Poly Blend at any time. Seal-Once or Poly Blend may need to be reapplied for fading tint color, surface damage, or in heavily worn or high traffic areas, or in places where the surface may have undergone noticeable changes. Apply the recommended cleaning solution above. Apply Seal-Once or PolyBlend either clear or tinted, two coats wet on damp with a brush, stain pad, or sprayer. When reapplying in small areas lightly overlap onto areas previously treated with Seal-Once or Poly Blend.
Contains No Toxic or Hazardous Materials
Seal-Once is a minor irritant to eyes, skin, inhalation and ingestion.
- If splashed onto eyes, rinse with plenty of clean water for 15 minutes.
- If inhalation irritate mucous membranes, move to fresh air.
- If splashed onto skin, wash with soap and water.
- If accidentally ingested, drink two glasses of water and refer to medical personnel. Do not induce vomiting.
Sanding or removal of paint containing lead may be hazardous. Call 1-800 424-LEAD for details.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Manufacturer’s responsibility is limited to the purchase price of this product.
Use the following links to download/view Adobe Acrobat PDFs for
Use the following link to download/view the Adobe Acrobat PDF for