TINTED STAIN SEALERS
Seal-Once™ Semi-Transparent Tints
Seal-Once™ fade-resistant, semi-transparent tints easily mix into our formulas to add color and depth to your surface while providing UV protection. They are designed exclusively for use with Seal-Once products. Semi-Transparent Stains enhance the color of wood without hiding the grain and produces a uniform color on both wood and concrete. Tints are blended with aqueous dispersions made with ultrafine pigments, and meet low VOC requirements (EPA method 24). Based on durable pigments like Iron Oxides and Carbon Black, and APE free non-ion surfactants. They are highly suitable for wood stains and meet environmental regulations. The high transparency is ideal to produce bright and clean wood finishes.
- Semi-transparent stains enhance the color of wood surfaces and provide superior UV protection.
- Tints highlight the grain of wood without hiding it
- Tints have vivid colors, high-tinting strength and consistent coloration; tints produce a uniform finish when mixed with Seal-Once and properly applied with two coats.
We have created a special tint formulation of each tint color for use with the Poly Blend product. All Seal-Once tint colors are available in this special formula except for the gray tints. The Poly Blend tint formulations have been designed to work exclusively with the unique properties of the Poly Blend product.
On concrete: Use Brown, Mahogany, Slate Gray, Dark Gray, Shale Gray, or Battleship Gray tints only
- All surfaces should be cleaned before application of tinted Seal-Once for best penetration and performance of a coating. Remove algae, grime, mold/mildew stains with Seal-Once™ All Wood Cleaner. For concrete/masonry clean with ourConcrete Cleaner. Pressure washing is recommended.
- After cleaning, test absorbency of the surface by sprinkling a few drops of water on the surface. If the water does not readily penetrate the surface, stripping will be necessary to remove old coatings prior to applying product. (Sanding or removal of paint containing lead may be hazardous. Call 1-800-424-LEAD for details, visit www.epa.gov/lead.)
Minor Irritant to eyes, skin, inhalation, and ingestion. If splashed onto eyes, rinse with plenty of water for 15 minutes. If inhalation irritates mucous membranes remove to fresh air. If contact with skin occurs, wash with soap and water. If accidentally ingested, seek medical attention.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Manufacturer’s responsibility is limited to the purchase price of this product.