SEAL-ONCE™ ECO FRIENDLY WATERPROOFING SEALERS
Seal-Once Eco-Friendly Waterproofers
Seal-Once™ waterproofers are advanced aqueous formulas designed for waterproofing wood, exotic wood, concrete and masonry and composite decking. Seal-Once provides years of protection and does an exceptional job of limiting moisture ingress, as well as reducing fungal and microbial attack by reducing available moisture. Seal-Once is colorless and will not discolor wood, concrete or masonry. Seal-Once is available in clear and semi-transparent tinted formulas.
Contains no toxins or heavy metals
Seal-Once does not contain nitrates or phosphorous compounds. Seal-Once also does not contain any aluminum, arsenic, barium, cadmium, chromium, copper, lead, mercury or other heavy metals. It does not contain silica. There is an internal chemistry which is designed to facilitate bonding to wood and cementitious substrates.
Approved safe for use over fresh and saltwater
When Seal-Once dries on a substrate, it does not leach out or become hydrolytically unstable, however it may be removed by wearing the substrate away or by application of strong oxidizers. Seal-Once is approved by the State of N.H. Department of Environmental Services (DES) for use over water. Marine formulas for wood and concrete and masonry applications are available.
Wood (all types)/Composite: Decks, Fences, Docks, Piers, Shingles, Shingle Siding, Wood Playgrounds, Planters, Furniture, Cedar Siding, Roofs
Concrete: Walkways, Driveways, Curbs, Steps, Ramps, Chimneys, Platforms, Loading Docks, Ramps, Floors, Parking Decks
Other: Stucco, Brick, Tile (Unglazed), Limestone, Granite, Slate, Gravestones
• Water-Based and Non-Flammable
• Contains No TAPS/HAPS (Toxic/Hazardous Air Pollutants)
• VOC Content N/A, Non-Ozone Depleting
• Not Regulated by Authorities for Worker Health and Safety
• Not Regulated by Authorities for Transportation and Storage
• Will Not Harm Fish, Plants, Pets or Livestock
• Will Not Burn Skin; Odorless
• Safe for Use Over Fresh and/or Saltwater
• Reduces Fungal Microbial Attack
• Will Not Discolor Wood or Masonry Surfaces
• UV Transparent, Paintable or Stainable
• Excellent Durability to Weathering
• Excellent Longevity, Preserves Wood
• Reduces Spalling and Cracks Caused by Moisture
• Outperforms Other Sealers and Stains
• Cost Effective
• See links to individual formulas for application specifications.