Seal-Once Advanced Multisurface and Marine Multisurface Waterproofers
Seal-Once Advanced Multisurface and Seal-Once Advanced Marine Multisurface Waterproofers are designed to be diluted with clean water at a 1:1 ratio for each part concentrate. Seal-Once Waterproofers provide years of protection and does an exceptional job of limiting moisture ingress, as well as reducing fungal and microbial attack by reducing available moisture. Seal-Once is clear and will not discolor wood, concrete or masonry.
A selected group of tint colors may be added. Add one bottle of tint per diluted gallon.
Seal-Once cannot be used as a stand-alone product below grade or under water. Seal-Once will not fill voids or bridge cracks. Repair all defective Concrete and Masonry to structurally sound surfaces. Caulk all expansion joints, flash roofing, and control points as required. Seal-Once can be applied within an hour of repair.
Seal-Once Advanced Marine Multisurface is approved safe for use over fresh and saltwater
When Seal-Once dries on a substrate, it does not leach out or become hydrolytically unstable, however it may be removed by wearing the substrate away or by application of strong oxidizers. Seal-Once is approved by the State of N.H. Department of Environmental Services (DES) for use over water.
Contains no toxins or heavy metals
Seal-Once does not contain mercury, heavy metals or silica. There is an internal chemistry which is designed to facilitate bonding to wood and cementitious substrates. When Seal-Once dries on a substrate, it does not leach out or become hydrolytically unstable, however it may be removed by wearing the substrate away or by application of strong oxidizers. It may be painted over as soon as it dries. Clean areas of overspray while Seal-Once is still wet, avoid overspray of tinted formula on plastic materials.
Seal-Once is non-flammable, non-toxic and is harmless to people, animals and plants. Seal-Once contains no VOCs or petroleum distillates.
Protects without beading
The advanced technology of Seal-Once penetrates surfaces and bonds to form a superior barrier inside the surface. Although beading may be less evident, this is the ideal application for the longest term protection. Other waterproofers which merely sit on top of the surface will show beading but wear away more quickly, requiring regular re-application.
Wood (all types)/Composite: Decks, Fences, Docks, Piers, Shingles, Shingle Siding, Wood Playgrounds, Planters, Furniture, Cedar Siding, Roofs
Concrete: Walkways, Driveways, Curbs, Steps, Ramps, Chimneys, Platforms, Loading Docks, Ramps, Floors, Parking Decks
Other: Stucco, Brick, Tile (Unglazed), Limestone, Granite, Slate, Gravestones
• Water-Based and Non-Flammable
• Contains No TAPS/HAPS (Toxic/Hazardous Air Pollutants)
• VOC Content N/A, Non-Ozone Depleting
• Not Regulated by Authorities for Worker Health and Safety
• Not Regulated by Authorities for Transportation and Storage
• Will Not Harm Fish, Plants, Pets or Livestock
• Will Not Burn Skin; Odorless
• Safe for Use Over Fresh and/or Saltwater
• Reduces Fungal Microbial Attack
• Will Not Discolor Wood or Masonry Surfaces
• UV Transparent, Paintable or Stainable
• Excellent Durability to Weathering
• Excellent Longevity, Preserves Wood
• Reduces Spalling and Cracks Caused by Moisture
• Outperforms Other Sealers and Stains
• Cost Effective
• See links to individual formulas for application specifications.