POLY BLEND WOOD WATERPROOFING DECK SIDING SEALER
Seal-Once™ Poly Blend Deck and Wood Siding
Seal-Once™ Poly Blend Nano Tech Eco Friendly Waterproofing Wood Protector is formulated with aliphatic polyurethane for exterior and interior surfaces to create Seal-Once Poly Blend. The combination of Seal-Once and Poly increases abrasion resistance and provides additional UV protection to the semi transparent stains. For exterior/interior use on all properly prepared, unsealed wood surfaces. Allow pressure treated lumber to age 3 to 6 months before application. The nano particles in Seal-Once penetrate through the blended product into the wood and waterproofs wood equally as well as applying the Seal-Once formula without the polyurethane. By adding the polyurethane to the Seal-Once, the stains performance improves as stated above.
Uses: Decks, Composite Wood, Siding, Railings, Fences, Shingles, Play Structures, Bleachers, Log Homes, Outdoor Furniture, Garden Beds and Timber Frames
CLEAR MATTE • No. SOP-500Q • 32 FL OZ (1 US QT) 946mL
CLEAR MATTE • No. SOP-500G • ONE U.S.GALLON / 3.79L
CLEAR MATTE • No. SOP-500P • FIVE U.S.GALLONS /18.92L
- Water based, Slight Odor, Non-flammable, Non-combustible
- Will Not Burn Skin
- Not Harmful to Humans, Pets, Plants or Livestock
- Superior Long Lasting Protection
- For All Exterior & Interior Wood Surfaces
- Long Lasting Waterproof Protection
- Outperforms All Other Oil Based and Acrylic Sealers and Stains
- Waterproofs, reduces mold and mildew stains
- Penetrates and absorbs to form a flexible polymer becoming part of the cellular structure of the wood
- Does not protect against airborne black mold
- Helps prevent wood from cracking, splitting and warping. Apply Seal Ends Once to cut ends to further improve this function.
- Will not streak or discolor surfaces
- Cannot evaporate or wash away
- Semi-Transparent stains add color and benefit from increased abrasion and UV protection relative to Seal-Once
- Single component-neutral color
- Slip Resistant
- Provides excellent flexibility and adhesion
- UV Absorber
- Fast drying
- VOC <2gm/l, Not Toxic
- Solvent water
- Saves time and money. Protects vertical surfaces up to 10 years and horizontal surfaces up to 6 years from water penetration.
- Easy Soap & Water Clean Up
- Dry Time/Clean Up
- Mainenance & Care
- Safety Precautions
- Technical Information
- Do not use if air or surface temperature is below 50°F / 10°C
- Do not apply in rain or when rain is imminent.
- DO NOT THIN. Mix well. Stir contents or shake thoroughly prior to use.
- Apply two coats with a brush, pump up sprayer, air assisted or airless sprayer with .017" - 019" tip size. Do not roller apply. Brush out any puddles. Apply second coat within one to two hours or more of first coat depending on temperature. First coat should be dry to the touch.
- For best results apply in the shade and out of direct sunlight.
- When applying in direct sunlight and wood is hot, spray with a mist of water and apply Seal-Once Poly Blend immediately on dampened surface.
- Apply to all wood surfaces. Apply Seal Ends Once™ to the cut ends prior to applying tinted Seal-Once Poly Blend.
- Do not use with other waterproofing products.
- On very porous, aged wood a third coat may be necessary.
- Approximate coverage is 200-300 square feet per gallon per coat. Two coats are required. Actual coverage will vary due to porosity of wood.
DRYING TIME Allow second coat of poly to cure for 3 to 4 hours before subjecting surface to light foot traffic. In most cases you can apply in the early morning and have a barbeque in the evening.
Clean equipment and brushes with warm, soapy water. Store unused product above 32°F, protect from freezing.
MAINTENANCE & CARE
Seal-Once & Poly Blend treated surfaces can be cleaned with 1 gallon of warm water, 14 oz. bleach, and 1 oz. of dawn dish detergent. Apply cleaning solution with a sprayer and allow to rest for twenty to thirty minutes before rinsing with water using a garden hose with a nozzle. Use cleaning solution to remove airborne mold and mildew stains, dirt, grime, etc. on the surface. Seal-Once & Poly Blend will prevent and resist any water, mold, and mildew penetration. Do not use oxidizers, corrosives, or strippers on Seal-Once treated surfaces.
Surfaces can be recoated with Seal-Once or Poly Blend at any time. Seal-Once or Poly Blend may need to be reapplied for fading tint color, surface damage, or in heavily worn or high traffic areas, or in places where the surface may have undergone noticeable changes. Apply the recommended cleaning solution above. Apply Seal-Once or PolyBlend either clear or tinted, two coats wet on damp with a brush, stain pad, or sprayer. When reapplying in small areas lightly overlap onto areas previously treated with Seal-Once or Poly Blend.
Contains No Hazardous Materials and is not toxic.Seal-Once is a minor irritant to eyes, skin, inhalation and ingestion.
- If splashed onto eyes, rinse with plenty of clean water for 15 minutes.
- If inhalation irritate mucous membranes, move to fresh air.
- If splashed onto skin, wash with soap and water.
- If accidentally ingested, drink two glasses of water and refer to medical personnel. Do not induce vomiting.