“It was child’s play to apply Seal-Once to our 1,200 sq/ft mahogany deck. Unlike previous sealers we used, I am sure it will be a long time before we need to reapply. We are sold on this eco-friendy product.” — Jeff Lavoie, NH Homeowner
MARINE WOOD SEALER
Seal-Once™ Marine Waterproofer Total Wood
Seal-Once™ Eco-Friendly Marine Waterproofer for Woodis a green stain/sealer product formulated for for exterior use on properly prepared, unsealed wood surfaces.
Uses: Docks, Piers, Decks,
Railings, Retaining Walls, Fences,
Planters, Outdoor Furniture
CLEAR • No. 7614 • ONE U.S.GALLON / 3.79L
CLEAR • No. 8614 • FIVE U.S.GALLONS /18.92L
- Non-toxic, Zero VOC’s, Safe for the Environment
- Safe for Use Over Fresh or Saltwater
- Long Lasting, Deep Penetrating Bond
- Outperforms All Other Sealers & Stains
- UV Stable
- Water-based, Odorless, Non-Flammable, Non-Combustible, Will Not Burn Skin
- Will Not Harm Fish, Plants or Pets
- Paintable, Stainable, Breathable
- Waterproofs, Reduces Mold and Mildew
- Protects Against Cracking, Splitting and Warping
- Clear Formula Allows Wood to Turn Gray Naturally
- Semi-Transparent Tints Add Color Without Hiding Wood Grain
- Non Film Forming
- Easy Soap & Water Clean Up
- Dry Time/Clean Up
- Maintenance & Care
- Safety Precautions
- Technical Information
All surfaces should be cleaned before sealing for best penetration and performance of a coating. Remove algae, grime or mildew with Seal-Once™ All Wood Cleaner. Pressure washing is recommended.
After cleaning, test absorbency of wood by sprinkling a few drops of water on the surface. If the water does not readily penetrate the surface, stripping will be necessary to remove old coatings prior to applying product. (Sanding or removal of paint containing lead may be hazardous. Call 1-800-424-LEAD for details, visit www.epa.gov/lead.)
- Do not use if air or surface temperature is below 45°F/7.22°C.
- Do not apply in rain or when rain is imminent.
- DO NOT THIN. Mix well. Stir contents or shake thoroughly prior to use. Apply two coats, wet on damp, with a brush, pump-up garden sprayer, air-assisted and/or airless sprayer.
- Use medium to coarse spray pattern. Brush out any puddles.
- For best results, apply in the shade and out of direct sunlight.
- When applying in direct sunlight and wood is hot, spray with a mist of water and apply Seal-Once™ immediately on dampened surface.
- Apply to all wood surfaces. Use Seal Ends Once™ on end cuts.
- Do not use with other waterproofing products.
- On very porous, aged wood an additional third coat may be necessary.
- Wood can be painted or stained within 24 hours after Seal-Once™ is applied.
- Approximate coverage 200-300 square feet per gallon, per coat. Actual coverage will vary due to porosity of wood.
Allow water to evaporate before subjecting surface to light foot traffic. Depending on temperature 2-3 hours is sufficient. In most cases you can apply in the morning and have a barbeque in the evening.CLEAN UP
Clean equipment and brushes with warm, soapy water. Store unused product above 32°F, protect from freezing.
MAINTENANCE & CARE
Seal-Once & Poly Blend treated surfaces can be cleaned with 1 gallon of warm water, 14 oz. bleach, and 1 oz. of dawn dish detergent. Apply cleaning solution with a sprayer and allow to rest for twenty to thirty minutes before rinsing with water using a garden hose with a nozzle. Use cleaning solution to remove airborne mold and mildew stains, dirt, grime, etc. on the surface. Seal-Once & Poly Blend will prevent and resist any water, mold, and mildew penetration. Do not use oxidizers, corrosives, or strippers on Seal-Once treated surfaces.
Surfaces can be recoated with Seal-Once or Poly Blend at any time. Seal-Once or Poly Blend may need to be reapplied for fading tint color, surface damage, or in heavily worn or high traffic areas, or in places where the surface may have undergone noticeable changes. Apply the recommended cleaning solution above. Apply Seal-Once or PolyBlend either clear or tinted, two coats wet on damp with a brush, stain pad, or sprayer. When reapplying in small areas lightly overlap onto areas previously treated with Seal-Once or Poly Blend.
Contains No Toxic or Hazardous Materials Seal-Once is a minor irritant to eyes, skin, inhalation and ingestion.
- If splashed onto eyes, rinse with plenty of clean water for 15 minutes.
- If inhalation irritate mucous membranes, move to fresh air.
- If splashed onto skin, wash with soap and water.
- If accidentally ingested, drink two glasses of water and refer to medical personnel. Do not induce vomiting.
Sanding or removal of paint containing lead may be hazardous. Call 1-800 424-LEAD for details, visit www.epa.gov/lead.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Manufacturer’s responsibility is limited to the purchase price of this product.
Use the following links to download/view Adobe Acrobat PDFs for