“Seal-Once has stopped rain and moisture from penetrating the brick and mortar on our Circa 1750 brick home for 3 years; we have not had any mold or mildew issues whatsoever.” – Alice & Bruce Rogers, Easton, Maryland
“Award winning Studio 804 entrusts Seal-Once to preserve the natural beauty of our exotic hardwood… also for the eco-friendly aspect.” – U. Kansas School of Architecture & Urban Planning
EXOTIC WOOD SEALER
Seal-Once™ Eco-Friendly Exotic Wood Waterproof Sealer
Seal-Once™ Eco-Friendly Waterproofer for Exotic Woodis a green stain/sealer product formulated for exterior/interior use on all properly prepared, unsealed exotic hardwoods including Mahogany, Cumaru, IPE, Teak, Tiger Deck and more.
Uses: Decks, Railings,
CLEAR • No. 7414 • ONE U.S.GALLON / 3.79L
CLEAR • No. 8414 • FIVE U.S.GALLONS /18.92L
- Non-toxic, Zero VOC’s, Safe for the Environment
- Long Lasting, Deep Penetrating Bond Protects Against Mold & Mildew
- Outperforms All Other Sealers & Stains
- UV Stable
- Water-Based, Odorless, Non-Flammable, Non-Combustible, Will Not Burn Skin
- Will Not Harm Pets, Plants or Livestock
- Waterproofs, Reduces Mold and Mildew
- Penetrates and Absorbs to Form a Flexible Polymer Becoming Part of the Cellular Structure of the Wood
- Helps Prevent Wood from Cracking, Splitting and Warping
- Clear Formula Allows Wood to Turn Gray Naturally
- Semi-Transparent Tints Add Color Without Hiding Wood Grain
- Paintable, Stainable, Breathable
- Seal-Once Cannot Evaporate or Wash Away
- Seal-Once Clear Formula Does Not Require Reapplication for over 6 Years on Horizontal Surfaces. Reapply Only in Worn Areas That May Have Removed the Polymer by Foot Traffic
- Saves Time and Money
- Non-Film Forming
- Easy Soap & Water Clean Up
Exotic Wood Formula
- Dry Time/Clean Up
- Maintenance & Care
- Safety Precautions
- Technical Information
All surfaces must be cleaned before applying Seal-Once™ for best penetration and performance. Remove algae, grime, mold and mildew and old wood treatments with Seal-Once™ All Wood Cleaner. Pressure washing is recommended.
After cleaning, test absorbency of wood by sprinkling a few drops of water on the surface. If the water does not readily penetrate the surface, stripping will be necessary. (Sanding or removal of paint containing lead may be hazardous. Call 1-800-424-LEAD for details, visit www.epa.gov/lead.)
- Do not use if air or surface temperature is below 45°F/7.22°C.
- Do not apply in rain or when rain is imminent.
- DO NOT THIN. Mix well. Stir contents or shake thoroughly prior to use. Apply two coats, wet on damp, with a brush, pump-up garden sprayer, air-assisted and/or airless sprayer.
- Use medium to coarse spray pattern. Brush out any puddles.
- For best results, apply in the shade and out of direct sunlight.
- When applying in direct sunlight and wood is hot, spray with a mist of water and apply Seal-Once™ immediately on dampened surface.
- Apply to all wood surfaces and ends.
- Do not use with other waterproofing products.
- On very porous, aged wood an additional third coat may be necessary.
- Wood can be painted or stained within 24 hours after Seal-Once™ is applied.
- Approximate coverage 200-300 square feet per gallon, per coat.
- Actual coverage will vary due to porosity of wood.
Allow water to evaporate before subjecting surface to light foot traffic. Depending on temperature 2-3 hours is sufficient. In most cases you can apply in the morning and have a barbeque in the evening.
Clean equipment and brushes with warm, soapy water. Store unused product above 32°F, protect from freezing.
MAINTENANCE & CARE
Seal-Once & Poly Blend treated surfaces can be cleaned with 1 gallon of warm water, 14 oz. bleach, and 1 oz. of dawn dish detergent. Apply cleaning solution with a sprayer and allow to rest for twenty to thirty minutes before rinsing with water using a garden hose with a nozzle. Use cleaning solution to remove airborne mold and mildew stains, dirt, grime, etc. on the surface. Seal-Once & Poly Blend will prevent and resist any water, mold, and mildew penetration. Do not use oxidizers, corrosives, or strippers on Seal-Once treated surfaces.
Surfaces can be recoated with Seal-Once or Poly Blend at any time. Seal-Once or Poly Blend may need to be reapplied for fading tint color, surface damage, or in heavily worn or high traffic areas, or in places where the surface may have undergone noticeable changes. Apply the recommended cleaning solution above. Apply Seal-Once or PolyBlend either clear or tinted, two coats wet on damp with a brush, stain pad, or sprayer. When reapplying in small areas lightly overlap onto areas previously treated with Seal-Once or Poly Blend.
Contains No Toxic or Hazardous Materials Seal-Once is a minor irritant to eyes, skin, inhalation and ingestion.
- If splashed onto eyes, rinse with plenty of clean water for 15 minutes.
- If inhalation irritate mucous membranes, move to fresh air.
- If splashed onto skin, wash with soap and water.
- If accidentally ingested, drink two glasses of water and refer to medical personnel. Do not induce vomiting.
Sanding or removal of paint containing lead may be hazardous. Call 1-800 424-LEAD for details, visit www.epa.gov/lead.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Manufacturer’s responsibility is limited to the purchase price of this product.
Use the following links to download/view Adobe Acrobat PDFs for