Wood Waterproof Sealant
Seal-Once™ Waterproof Wood Protector - Eco Friendly
Seal-Once™ Total Wood Protector is a green stain/sealer product formulated for exterior/interior use on all properly prepared, unsealed wood surfaces including bamboo. Allow pressure-treated wood to age up to 3 to 6 months before applying.
Uses: Decks, Railings, Shingles, Shake Roofs,
Siding, Fences, Planters, Outdoor Furniture,
Play Structures, Log Homes & Structural Framing.
CLEAR • No. 7214 • ONE U.S.GALLON / 3.79L
CLEAR • No. 8214 • FIVE U.S.GALLONS /18.92L
- Non-toxic, Zero VOC’s, Safe for the Environment
- Long Lasting, Deep Penetrating Bond Protects Against Mold & Mildew Stains
- For All Exterior and Interior Wood Surfaces
- Outperforms All Other Sealers and Stains
- UV Stable
- Water-Based, Odorless, Non-Flammable, Non-Combustible and Will Not Burn Skin
- Will Not Harm Pets, Plants or Livestock
- Paintable, Stainable, Breathable
- Waterproofs, Provides Long Term UV Protection
- Penetrates and Absorbs to Form a Flexible Polymer Becoming Part of the Cellular Structure of the Wood
- Helps Prevent Wood from Cracking, Splitting and Warping
- Clear Formula Allows Wood to Turn Gray Naturally
- Semi-Transparent Tints Add Color Without Hiding Wood Grain
- Cannot Evaporate or Wash Away
- Clear Formula Does Not Require Reapplication for over 6 Years on Horizontal Surfaces. Reapply Only in Worn Areas That May Have Removed the Polymer by Foot Traffic.
- Saves Time and Money
- Non-Film Forming
- Easy Soap & Water Clean Up
All surfaces should be cleaned before sealing for best penetration and performance of a coating. Remove algae, grime or mildew with New Image Coatings™ All Wood Cleaner. Pressure washing is recommended.
After cleaning, test absorbency of wood by sprinkling a few drops of water on the surface. If the water does not readily penetrate the surface, stripping will be necessary to remove old coatings prior to applying product. (Sanding or removal of paint containing lead may be hazardous. Call 1-800-424-LEAD for details.)
- Do not use if air or surface temperature is below 35°F.
- Do not apply in rain or when rain is imminent.
- DO NOT THIN. Mix well. Stir contents or shake thoroughly prior to use. Apply two coats, wet on damp, with a brush, pump-up garden sprayer, air-assisted and/or airless sprayer.
- Use medium to coarse spray pattern. Brush out any puddles.
- For best results, apply in the shade and out of direct sunlight.
- When applying in direct sunlight and wood is hot, spray with a mist of water and apply Seal-Once™ immediately on dampened surface.
- Apply to all wood surfaces and ends.
- Do not use with other waterproofing products.
- On very porous, aged wood an additional third coat may be necessary.
- Wood can be painted or stained within 24 hours after Seal-Once™ is applied.
- Approximate coverage 200-300 square feet per gallon, per coat. Actual coverage will vary due to porosity of wood.
Allow water to evaporate before subjecting surface to light foot traffic. Depending on temperature 2-3 hours is sufficient. In most cases you can apply in the morning and have a barbeque in the evening.
Clean equipment and brushes with warm, soapy water. Store unused product above 32°F, protect from freezing.
Contains No Toxic or Hazardous Materials
Seal-Once is a minor irritant to eyes, skin, inhalation and ingestion.
- If splashed onto eyes, rinse with plenty of clean water for 15 minutes.
- If inhalation irritate mucous membranes, move to fresh air.
- If splashed onto skin, wash with soap and water.
- If accidentally ingested, drink two glasses of water and refer to medical personnel. Do not induce vomiting.
Sanding or removal of paint containing lead may be hazardous. Call 1-800 424-LEAD for details.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Manufacturer’s responsibility is limited to the purchase price of this product.
A Veteran-Owned Company
MADE IN THE USA
Manufactured & Distributed
by New Image Coatings, LLC
Manchester, NH 03101