Marine Wood Sealer
Seal-Once™ Marine Waterproofer Total Wood
Seal-Once™ Eco-Friendly Marine Waterproofer for Wood is a green stain/sealer product formulated for for exterior use on properly prepared, unsealed wood surfaces.
Uses: Docks, Piers, Decks,
Railings, Retaining Walls, Fences,
Planters, Outdoor Furniture
CLEAR • No. 7614 • ONE U.S.GALLON / 3.79L
CLEAR • No. 8614 • FIVE U.S.GALLONS /18.92L
- Non-toxic, Zero VOC’s, Safe for the Environment
- Safe for Use Over Fresh or Saltwater
- Long Lasting, Deep Penetrating Bond
- Outperforms All Other Sealers & Stains
- UV Stable
- Water-based, Odorless, Non-Flammable, Non-Combustible, Will Not Burn Skin
- Will Not Harm Fish, Plants or Pets
- Paintable, Stainable, Breathable
- Waterproofs, Reduces Mold and Mildew
- Provides UV Protection
- Protects Against Cracking, Splitting and Warping
- Clear Formula Allows Wood to Turn Gray Naturally
- Semi-Transparent Tints Add Color Without Hiding Wood Grain
- Non Film Forming
- Easy Soap & Water Clean Up
All surfaces must be cleaned before applying Seal-Once™ for best penetration and performance. Remove algae, grime, mold and mildew with New Image Coatings™ All Wood Cleaner. Pressure washing is recommended.
After cleaning, test absorbency of wood by sprinkling a few drops of water on the surface. If the water does not readily penetrate the surface, stripping will be necessary. (Sanding or removal of paint containing lead may be hazardous. Call 1-800-424-LEAD for details.)
- Do not use if air or surface temperature is below 35°F.
- Do not apply in rain or when rain is imminent.
- DO NOT THIN. Mix well. Stir contents or shake thoroughly prior to use. Apply two coats, wet on damp, with a brush, pump-up garden sprayer, air-assisted and/or airless sprayer.
- Use medium to coarse spray pattern. Brush out any puddles.
- For best results, apply in the shade and out of direct sunlight.
- When applying in direct sunlight and wood is hot, spray with a mist of water and apply Seal-Once™ immediately on dampened surface.
- Apply to all wood surfaces and ends.
- Do not use with other waterproofing products.
- On very porous, aged wood an additional third coat may be necessary.
- Wood can be painted or stained within 24 hours after Seal-Once™ is applied.
- Approximate coverage 200-300 square feet per gallon, per coat. Actual coverage will vary due to porosity of wood.
Allow water to evaporate before subjecting surface to light foot traffic. Depending on temperature 2-3 hours is sufficient. In most cases you can apply in the morning and have a barbeque in the evening.
Clean equipment and brushes with warm, soapy water. Store unused product above 32°F, protect from freezing.
Contains No Toxic or Hazardous Materials
Seal-Once is a minor irritant to eyes, skin, inhalation and ingestion.
- If splashed onto eyes, rinse with plenty of clean water for 15 minutes.
- If inhalation irritate mucous membranes, move to fresh air.
- If splashed onto skin, wash with soap and water.
- If accidentally ingested, drink two glasses of water and refer to medical personnel. Do not induce vomiting.
Sanding or removal of paint containing lead may be hazardous. Call 1-800 424-LEAD for details.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Manufacturer’s responsibility is limited to the purchase price of this product.
A Veteran-Owned Company
MADE IN THE USA
Manufactured & Distributed
by New Image Coatings, LLC
Manchester, NH 03101