Marine Concrete Sealer
Seal-Once™ Marine Concrete Masonry Sealer
Seal-Once™ Marine Waterproofing Concrete and Masonry Protector is formulated for interior/exterior use on properly prepared concrete and masonry surfaces, including green concrete.
Uses: Docks, Piers, Retaining Walls, Curbs,
Walkways, Driveways, Steps, Slate, Loading Docks,
Platforms, Ramps, Tile (unglazed) Floors, Parking Decks,
Brick, Stucco, Limestone, and Gravestones.
CLEAR • No. 7514 • ONE U.S.GALLON / 3.79L
CLEAR • No. 8514 • FIVE U.S.GALLONS /18.92L
- Non-toxic, Zero VOC’s, Safe for the Environment
- Safe for Use Over Fresh or Saltwater
- Long-Lasting, Deep Penetrating Formula Protects Against Mold and Mildew
- Outperforms All Other Sealers and Stains
- UV Stable
- Water-Based, Odorless, Non-Flammable, Non-Combustible, Will Not Burn Skin
- Will Not Harm Fish, Plants or Pets
- Resistant to Freeze / Thaw Damage
- Resistant to Salt & Chlorides
- Helps Protect Against De-icing Salts and Pool Chemicals
- Reduces Corrosion, Spalling and Cracks Caused by Moisture
- Clear Formula Will Not Discolor Surface
- Semi-Transparent Tints Available
- Non-Film Forming
- Easy Soap & Water Clean Up
All surfaces should be cleaned before sealing for best penetration and performance of a coating. Clean all dust, debris and loose material. Remove oil, grease, mildew or mold with New Image Coatings™ cleaners. Pressure washing is recommended.
After cleaning, test absorbency by sprinkling a few drops of water on the surface. If the water does not readily penetrate the surface, stripping will be necessary to remove old coatings prior to applying product. Sanding or removal of paint containing lead may be hazardous. Call 1-800 424-LEAD for details.
- Do not use if air or surface temperature is below 35°F.
- Do not apply in rain or when rain is imminent.
- DO NOT THIN. Mix well. Stir contents or shake thoroughly prior to use.
- Apply two even coats, wet on damp, with a brush, pump-up garden sprayer, air-assisted and/or airless sprayer. Use medium to coarse spray pattern.
- Brush out any puddles.
- For best results, apply in the shade and out of direct sunlight.
- When applying in direct sunlight and surface is hot, spray with a mist of water and apply Seal-Once™ immediately on dampened surface.
- Do not use with other waterproofing products.
- On very porous, aged surfaces an additional third coat may be necessary.
- Approximate coverage 200-300 square feet per gallon, per coat. Actual coverage will vary due to porosity of surface.
Allow water to evaporate before subjecting surface to light foot traffic; 2-3 hours is sufficient, depending on temperature and humidity.
Clean equipment and brushes with warm, soapy water. Store unused product above 32°F, protect from freezing.
Contains No Toxic or Hazardous Materials
Seal-Once is a minor irritant to eyes, skin, inhalation and ingestion.
- If splashed onto eyes, rinse with plenty of clean water for 15 minutes.
- If inhalation irritate mucous membranes, move to fresh air.
- If splashed onto skin, wash with soap and water.
- If accidentally ingested, drink two glasses of water and refer to medical personnel. Do not induce vomiting.
Sanding or removal of paint containing lead may be hazardous. Call 1-800 424-LEAD for details.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Manufacturer’s responsibility is limited to the purchase price of this product.
A Veteran-Owned Company
MADE IN THE USA
Manufactured & Distributed
by New Image Coatings, LLC
Manchester, NH 03101