Composite Wood Deck Sealer
Seal-Once™ Composite Wood Deck Sealer
Seal-Once™ Eco-Friendly Composite Wood Decking Waterproofer is a green stain/sealer product formulated for exterior use on properly prepared, composite decking and railings. Engineered specifically to eliminate water absorption and protect against mold and mildew.
Uses: Decks, Railings, Boardwalks, Outdoor Furniture
CLEAR • No. 7914 • ONE U.S.GALLON / 3.79L
CLEAR • No. 8914 • FIVE U.S.GALLONS /18.92L
- Non-toxic, Zero VOC’s, Safe for the Environment
- Long Lasting, Deep Penetrating Bond Protects Against Mold & Mildew
- For All Composite Decking Products
- Outperforms All Other Sealers
- UV Stable
- Will Not Harm Pets, Plants or Livestock
- Water-Based, Odorless, Non-Flammable, Non-Combustible and Will Not Burn Skin
- Protects Against Mold Mildew & Moisture Absorption
- Clear Formula Allows Composite Decking to Maintain Natural Color
- Semi-Transparent Tints Available
- Non-Film Forming
- Easy Soap & Water Clean Up
All surfaces should be cleaned before sealing for best penetration and performance of a coating. Remove algae, grime or mildew with New Image Coatings™ cleaners. Sanding or removal of paint containing lead may be hazardous. Call 1-800 424-LEAD for details.
- Do not use if air or surface temperature is below 35°F.
- Do not apply in rain or when rain is imminent.
- DO NOT THIN. Mix well. Stir contents or shake
thoroughly prior to use.
- Apply two coats wet on damp with a brush, pump-up garden sprayer, air-assisted and/or airless sprayer. Use medium to coarse spray pattern. Brush out any puddles.
- For best results, apply in the evening, out of direct
sunlight, and at cooler temperatures.
- When applying in direct sunlight and composite decking
is hot, spray with a mist of water and apply Seal-Once™ immediately on dampened surface.
- When recoating, apply as soon as previous coat has penetrated the surface.
- Apply to all surfaces and ends.
- Do not use with other waterproofing products.
- Approximate coverage: 300 square feet/gallon.
- It is recommended that Seal-Once™ be applied to docks while on land or that you place a tarp under existing docks to catch drips or overspray.
Allow water to evaporate before subjecting surface to light foot traffic; 2-3 hours is sufficient, depending on temperature and humidity.
Clean equipment and brushes with warm, soapy water. Store unused product above 32°F, protect from freezing.
Contains No Toxic or Hazardous Materials
Seal-Once is a minor irritant to eyes, skin, inhalation and ingestion.
- If splashed onto eyes, rinse with plenty of clean water for 15 minutes.
- If inhalation irritate mucous membranes, move to fresh air.
- If splashed onto skin, wash with soap and water.
- If accidentally ingested, drink two glasses of water and refer to medical personnel. Do not induce vomiting.
Sanding or removal of paint containing lead may be hazardous. Call 1-800 424-LEAD for details.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Manufacturer’s responsibility is limited to the purchase price of this product.
A Veteran-Owned Company
MADE IN THE USA
Manufactured & Distributed
by New Image Coatings, LLC
Manchester, NH 03101