“Seal-Once has stopped rain and moisture from penetrating the brick and mortar on our Circa 1750 brick home for 3 years; we have not had any mold or mildew issues whatsoever.” – Alice & Bruce Rogers, Easton, Maryland
Seal-Once™ Concrete Masonry Waterproofing
Seal-Once™ Waterproofing Concrete and Masonry Protector is formulated for interior/exterior use on properly prepared concrete and masonry surfaces, including green concrete.
Uses: Walkways, Driveways, Curbs, Steps, Patios, Platforms, Loading Docks, Ramps, Floors, Parking Decks, Stucco, Brick, Tile (unglazed), Limestone, Granite, Marble (unpolished), Slate and Gravestones.
CLEAR • No. 7314 • ONE U.S.GALLON / 3.79L
CLEAR • No. 8314 • FIVE U.S.GALLONS /18.92L
- Non-toxic, Zero VOC’s, Safe for the Environment
- Long Lasting, Deep Penetrating Bond Protects Against Mold and Mildew
- UV Stable
- Outperforms All Other Sealers
- Water-Based, Odorless, Non-Flammable, Non-Combustible and Will not Burn Skin
- Will Not Harm Pets, Plants or Livestock
- Reduces Corrosion, Spalling and Cracks Caused by Moisture.
- Helps Protect Against De-icing Salts and Pool Chemicals.
- Clear Formula Will Not Discolor Surface
- Semi-Transparent Tints Available
- Resistant to Freeze/ Thaw Damage
- Resistant to Salt & Chlorides
- Non-Film Forming
- Easy Soap & Water Clean Up
- Dry Time/Clean Up
- Maintenance & Care
- Safety Precautions
- Technical Information
- Seal-Once is designed to be applied over untreated concrete/masonry surfaces.
- Smooth horizontal concrete may need to be etched to enhance penetration. Test area with water, if penetration occurs apply Seal-Once.
- Surfaces must be sound and clean. Seal-Once will not fill voids or bridge cracks. Repair all defective concrete/masonry to structurally sound surfaces. Caulk all expansion joints, flash roofing and control joints as required.
- Seal-Once can be applied within an hour of repair.
- Clean all dirt, dust, oil, grease, mold and mildew, efflorescence, curing compounds, form release agents, paint and any other materials that may affect penetration.
- Power washing with Seal-Once™ Concrete/Masonry Cleaner will ensure proper surface preparation. After cleaning oil and grease spots, sprinkle a little water on the cleaned surface to check for contamination. If the water is quickly absorbed the surface is clean. If the water beads, oil and grease are still present. Efflorescence must be washed off with Re-New Concrete.
- Apply one even coat from the bottom up with a garden sprayer, brush, air assisted or airless sprayer. Use medium spray fan pattern.
- Apply second coat as soon as first coat has penetrated the surface (wet on damp — not wet on wet). Do not use a roller. An additional third coat may be needed on very porous surfaces.
- Do not use if air or surface temperature is below 45°F/7.22°C.
- Do not apply in rain or when rain is imminent.
- For best results, apply in the evening, out of direct sunlight, at cooler temperatures.
- When applying in direct sunlight and over hot surfaces, spray with a mist of water then apply Seal-Once immediately on dampened surface.
- Do not use with other waterproofing products.
- Overspray: Clean windows when Seal-Once is still wet. Brush out any puddles.
- Apply with garden sprayer, brush, air assisted or airless sprayer. Use medium spray pattern.
- Apply second coat as soon as first coat penetrates the surface.
- Avoid puddling or ponding; brush puddles to evenly coat surface until Seal-Once thoroughly penetrates.
Allow water to evaporate before subjecting surface to light foot traffic; 2-3 hours is sufficient, depending on temperature and humidity.
Clean equipment and brushes with warm, soapy water. Store unused product above 32°F, protect from freezing.
MAINTENANCE & CARE
Seal-Once & Poly Blend treated surfaces can be cleaned with 1 gallon of warm water, 14 oz. bleach, and 1 oz. of dawn dish detergent. Apply cleaning solution with a sprayer and allow to rest for twenty to thirty minutes before rinsing with water using a garden hose with a nozzle. Use cleaning solution to remove airborne mold and mildew stains, dirt, grime, etc. on the surface. Seal-Once & Poly Blend will prevent and resist any water, mold, and mildew penetration. Do not use oxidizers, corrosives, or strippers on Seal-Once treated surfaces.
Surfaces can be recoated with Seal-Once or Poly Blend at any time. Seal-Once or Poly Blend may need to be reapplied for fading tint color, surface damage, or in heavily worn or high traffic areas, or in places where the surface may have undergone noticeable changes. Apply the recommended cleaning solution above. Apply Seal-Once or PolyBlend either clear or tinted, two coats wet on damp with a brush, stain pad, or sprayer. When reapplying in small areas lightly overlap onto areas previously treated with Seal-Once or Poly Blend.
Contains No Toxic or Hazardous Materials
Seal-Once is a minor irritant to eyes, skin, inhalation and ingestion.
- If splashed onto eyes, rinse with plenty of clean water for 15 minutes.
- If inhalation irritate mucous membranes, move to fresh air.
- If splashed onto skin, wash with soap and water.
- If accidentally ingested, drink two glasses of water and refer to medical personnel. Do not induce vomiting.
Sanding or removal of paint containing lead may be hazardous. Call 1-800 424-LEAD for details.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Manufacturer’s responsibility is limited to the purchase price of this product.
Use the following links to download/view Adobe Acrobat PDFs for