“Seal-Once outperforms all other products without the safety risks. We have sold Seal-Once to our customers for two years with very positive results.” – Paul Gelinas, Store Manager, Corriveau-Routhier
COMPOSITE WOOD DECK SEALER
Seal-Once™ Composite Wood Deck Sealer
Seal-Once™ Eco-Friendly Composite Wood Decking Waterproofer is a green stain/sealer product formulated for exterior use on properly prepared, composite decking and railings. Engineered specifically to eliminate water absorption and protect against mold and mildew.
Uses: Decks, Railings, Boardwalks, Outdoor Furniture
CLEAR • No. 7914 • ONE U.S.GALLON / 3.79L
CLEAR • No. 8914 • FIVE U.S.GALLONS /18.92L
- Non-toxic, Zero VOC’s, Safe for the Environment
- Long Lasting, Deep Penetrating Bond Protects Against Mold & Mildew
- For All Composite Decking Products
- Outperforms All Other Sealers
- UV Stable
- Will Not Harm Pets, Plants or Livestock
- Water-Based, Odorless, Non-Flammable, Non-Combustible and Will Not Burn Skin
- Protects Against Mold Mildew & Moisture Absorption
- Clear Formula Allows Composite Decking to Maintain Natural Color
- Semi-Transparent Tints Available
- Non-Film Forming
- Easy Soap & Water Clean Up
- Dry Time/Clean Up
- Maintenance & Care
- Safety Precautions
- Technical Information
- Do not use if air or surface temperature is below 35°F.
- Do not apply in rain or when rain is imminent.
- DO NOT THIN. Mix well. Stir contents or shake thoroughly prior to use.
- Apply two coats wet on damp with a brush, pump-up garden sprayer, air-assisted and/or airless sprayer. Use medium to coarse spray pattern. Brush out any puddles.
- For best results, apply in the evening, out of direct sunlight, and at cooler temperatures.
- When applying in direct sunlight and composite decking is hot, spray with a mist of water and apply Seal-Once™ immediately on dampened surface.
- When recoating, apply as soon as previous coat has penetrated the surface.
- Apply to all surfaces and ends.
- Do not use with other waterproofing products.
- Approximate coverage: 300 square feet/gallon.
- It is recommended that Seal-Once™ be applied to docks while on land or that you place a tarp under existing docks to catch drips or overspray.
Allow water to evaporate before subjecting surface to light foot traffic; 2-3 hours is sufficient, depending on temperature and humidity.
Clean equipment and brushes with warm, soapy water. Store unused product above 32°F, protect from freezing.
MAINTENANCE & CARE
Seal-Once & Poly Blend treated surfaces can be cleaned with 1 gallon of warm water, 14 oz. bleach, and 1 oz. of dawn dish detergent. Apply cleaning solution with a sprayer and allow to rest for twenty to thirty minutes before rinsing with water using a garden hose with a nozzle. Use cleaning solution to remove airborne mold and mildew stains, dirt, grime, etc. on the surface. Seal-Once & Poly Blend will prevent and resist any water, mold, and mildew penetration. Do not use oxidizers, corrosives, or strippers on Seal-Once treated surfaces.
Surfaces can be recoated with Seal-Once or Poly Blend at any time. Seal-Once or Poly Blend may need to be reapplied for fading tint color, surface damage, or in heavily worn or high traffic areas, or in places where the surface may have undergone noticeable changes. Apply the recommended cleaning solution above. Apply Seal-Once or PolyBlend either clear or tinted, two coats wet on damp with a brush, stain pad, or sprayer. When reapplying in small areas lightly overlap onto areas previously treated with Seal-Once or Poly Blend.
Contains No Toxic or Hazardous Materials
Seal-Once is a minor irritant to eyes, skin, inhalation and ingestion.
- If splashed onto eyes, rinse with plenty of clean water for 15 minutes.
- If inhalation irritate mucous membranes, move to fresh air.
- If splashed onto skin, wash with soap and water.
- If accidentally ingested, drink two glasses of water and refer to medical personnel. Do not induce vomiting.
Sanding or removal of paint containing lead may be hazardous. Call 1-800 424-LEAD for details, visit www.epa.gov/lead.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Manufacturer’s responsibility is limited to the purchase price of this product.
Use the following links to download/view Adobe Acrobat PDFs for